Bollywood-Approved Travel Style Tips For Your Next Vacation
Katrina Kaif to Deepika Padukone to Sonam Kapoor to Alia Bhatt, Bollywood ladies pay a lot of attention to their travel wardrobes. Learn from them!
Katrina Kaif to Deepika Padukone to Sonam Kapoor to Alia Bhatt, your favourite Bollywood ladies don’t just work their fashion game during movie promotions and red carpet appearances, they pay a lot of attention to their travel wardrobes too. But if you think they simply pack their bags with whatever they can think of and leave, you’re highly mistaken. Most often than not, their stylists handpick their travel wardrobe too. That’s why it makes total sense to take notes from their holiday style. So, here we go –
1. Do denim on denim on denim like Alia Bhatt. When packing for a holiday, you just can’t ever pack too many denim pieces.
2. Work the oversize trend like Priyanka Chopra. Raid your boyfriend or dad or guy friend’s closet for the comfiest, fluffiest pieces or get your own, but pack big baggy clothes and team them up with some oomph.
3. Layering is a good idea. You can mix and match, and no one will be able to tell that you wore the same piece twice. Who better to learn to layer from than Sonam Kapoor!
4. Go for maxi-mum comfort, Katrina Kaif style. Do prints, do stripes, do florals, do pastels, do whatever but pack a maxi or two.
5. Pack a few pieces that travel well from day to night. Like Deepika Padukone’s sunny Cannes dress. At night, just added a statement accessory and a hot lip colour and you’re set.
6. Easy breezy co-ords are a must have! Malaika Arora Khan will tell you that.
7. Sonakshi Sinha proves that if you pick the right swimsuit, a one piece is just as hot as a bikini! Also, fun floats are always a good idea.
8. The power of a slip dress. Depending on how you style it, it can be cute or sexy. Case in point: this lovely lavender one on Kalki Koechlin.
9. Never underestimate the power of basics. Sayani Gupta here wears a basic white tee with basic shorts and a basic denim shirt but the result is anything but basic.
Hello! The Runway Square team is excited that you’re here and we would love to hear what you have to say about this story. Leave a comment below or holler at us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram :*