A healthy, flawless skin is a factor of diet and skincare routine. Now, you can be one of those lucky ones who just use face wash and moisturiser and can still boast of glowing skin, but some of us have to work hard to defy pigmentation and early signs of ageing.
Having said that, if you have reliable products by your side, you don’t have to fuss much. After a lot of search and research, we have made a list of fabulous skin lovers that we swear by –
- Lancôme Dreamtone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector helps reduce pigmentation and promises even toned, flawless skin.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate smells like dream and helps your tired skin regain youthful smooth appearance by morning.
- The second Lancôme product on the list is their Génifique Light Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Serum(phew) that refreshes and lights up your under eye area. We love it!
- Next up is Dior Bronze Beautifying Protective Creme that gives a lovely natural glow of a tan while intensely protecting your skin from the sun’s harsh rays️.
- There are many BB creams in the market but our vote goes to Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB cream. Its lightweight formula offers great coverage and a lovely Matte look. You’ll be happy you got it!
- Lastly, Avène Cleanance Purifying mask is our go to product for keeping our skin free from excess sebum, zits and acne. Leave it on as a mask for 5 minutes and scrub it off gently. Rinse with water and you’re on your way to a healthy skin.
So this was our small yet potent list of skincare essentials but we also want to know if you’ve tried any of these producsts and what products do you trust for that kickass, baby soft, flawless skin? Fire away!
Charu Gaur is the founder/editor of Runway Square. Don’t ask her to meet over tea or coffee. She’s currently working on her selfie game which recently went for a toss. Tips are welcome.