How To Look Priyanka Chopra Level Flawless While Globetrotting
We all know that Priyanka Chopra travels like a boss and deep down you know you want to channel the inner PC on your next trip. So let’s prep you up.
The fact that Priyanka Chopra jet-sets/ globetrotts/ wanderlusts/ hops around the world is the most commonly known information right after the common knowledge aka fact that global warming is REAL. Then you also know that she travels in style and deep down you know you want to channel the inner PC on your next trip. So, let’s prep you up.
1. Soak up the sun! But first, apply sunscreen. We recommend Eau Thermale Avène Very High Protection SPF 50+
2. Rest Well. On the flight, in the hotel, wherever you can! Personalised pillows or not. It makes a lot of sense to invest in a Multi Utility Travel Kit that comes with an Inflatable Neck Air Cushion Pillow with Eye Mask and 2 Ear Plugs. Snooze before you cruise.
3. Take a friend along. You get to laugh a little more. Plus you can chill and recap the day over in bed with Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask – Vita C face-mask on! Gotta stay radiant.
4. Always carry extra hair-ties. No one tells you this but you can always do without your precious lip balm but not able to find a hairband when you really must tie your hair is seriously the absolute worst. And unlike Priyanka Chopra, you don’t always have a hair and makeup person ready to hand you one.
5. Never. Forget. Sunglasses. They don’t just make your selfies look awesome, they’re like SPF for your eyes.
6. Carry a dry shampoo because we all know washing your hair every day is not a legit option while traveling neither is a bad hair day. Because, travel selfies. Because, selfie or didn’t happen. We suggest Batiste Dry Shampoo Instant Hair Refresh Fruits & Berries Cherry
Lastly, just like Priyanka Chopra aka Piggy Chops, carry your big heart and bigger smile wherever you go. If you’re happy, every place is a great place to visit. Except, North Korea we guess.
Charu Gaur is the founder/editor of Runway Square. Don’t ask her to meet over tea or coffee. She’s currently working on her selfie game which recently went for a toss. Tips are welcome.